What is website maintenance and why you need it?
Once you create your website, you can’t just let it remain the way it is. The content and technology both, slowly keep getting outdated. In order to keep your website current and up to-date you need to subscribe for website maintenance services. The content, images and information about your brand needs regular updation. Even the web pages need regular editing.
Also, due to technical issues, it is possible that some pages of your website stop displaying properly or load slowly. Creating a website is one thing but maintenance is important to ensure a smooth online experience for your customers and enhance business profits.
What we offer?
- We can update your website within one working day
- We also offer a periodical website check up to see if the whole website is working properly or if there are any bugs or viruses that need to be removed
- Service performance check-ups
- Database backups especially for ecommerce or other businesses that need to keep account of people who have transacted on their website
- We will give you a monthly website visitor report through which you can analyse where most of your customers are coming from and which pages are popular with them
- We will handle all updation of content. If there is information that needs to be added or edited, we will do that for you.
- Updation of content management system
- We perform a regular check to see that all links are working properly and all contact forms are sending the details to your team in the right fashion
- Identify and fix all 404 errors
- Integration of third party applications
- 24*7 support via email, online chat and phone
- Technology upgradation
- We’ll also monitor and maintain your webserver, database server, payment gateway and any third party applications that your website maybe using